Chief Financial Officer - Eugene
The CFO will plan and direct the accounting operations of the company. Administers accounting policies and directives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Provides status of financial condition by collection, interpreting and reporting financial data in the form of month-end and annual financial statement.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Prepares month end closing including reconciliation of accounts, and the preparation of accruals, adjustments, and financial schedules.
- Perform and direct the preparation of reports and the reconciliation of accounts.
- Conducts monthly financial analysis under the direction of the President.
- Maintain fixed assets records.
- Responsible for preparing and collecting year-end closing work packages for external CPA firm.
- Reviews payments and purchase requests to ensure accuracy and appropriate approvals have been obtained.
- Manage the company relationships with financial and insurance institutions.
- Assists with Operations, Inventory Analysis, Claims, Returns and Inventory reconciliations.
- Work includes distributing and overseeing work assignments as well as training and developing staff.
- Responsible for supporting and adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs other financial reporting, budgeting and financial analysis functions as assigned.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or MBA with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in accounting or related field. Experience in private industry preferred. CPA or CMA required.
Excellent management and supervisory skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Strong analytical skills required. Proficient in accounting and Microsoft Office Suite or similar software. High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
We are a Drug Free Workplace. Applicants will be required to take a pre- employment drug test upon job offer.