McDonald Wholesale Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Oregon’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Employees are marked by their loyalty
and dedication to their Company. This is evident in the fact that a large percentage of our employees have worked their way up in
the Company with tenure of fifteen years or more.
Our values stress a commitment to our employees, as they have been and will continue
to be our strength and the key to our success. If you are interested in joining our team you may complete an application, survey and submit your
resume on-line for any of the available posted positions below.
McDonald Wholesale CO.
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 2340
2350 West Broadway
Eugene, OR 97402
McDonald Wholesale Company, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is actively recruiting to fill full-time Experienced CDL Delivery Driver positions in Eugene and in Washington State, Tri-Cities area.
Delivery Drivers represent McDonald Wholesale Co. to customers and in the driving communities on their routes. Therefore, being neatly groomed, maintaining a good job attitude, establishing and maintaining a good rapport with all accounts, and operating vehicles in a courteous and safe manner are requirements of the position. Drivers deliver and off-load food and other products using hand-truck and truck ramp to a variety of establishments including schools, hospitals, restaurants, taverns, etc., ensuring that the correct products are delivered to each customer, meeting delivery deadlines, and collecting monies according to delivery paperwork. Must be personable in working with customers relating to delivery or pickup problems. Drivers ensure the safe handling and security of all products, and perform daily check-in procedures and other duties as assigned. Drivers must be prepared to work in any traffic and weather conditions. Vehicle responsibilities include operating in a safe manner, performing preventive maintenance by checking oil, fuel, lights, tires, etc., and maintaining cab cleanliness. This position is within the collective bargaining unit.
• Current Class A C.D.L. license with a least 1 year prior driving experience.
• Good Driving Record.
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job - capable of maneuvering up to 50 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or maneuver up to 80 lbs.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain positive customer relationships.
• Ability to perform accurate balancing of load sheet and monies.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently.
McDonald Wholesale Company, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is recruiting to fill full-time District Sales Representative positions in Bend and the Portland area.
The District Sales Representative role is responsible for generating and maintaining their own set of customers through strong customer relationships and for growing territory sales through account penetration, and opening new accounts in their Sales Territory while helping our customers to be successful in their own business. Position includes selling food products to restaurants and other businesses. Constant communication with the District Sales Manager is required. This is an exempt status, non-union position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
*Open and develop new accounts (90% of the time spent in the field).
*Visit customers on a daily basis – build and maintain strong customer relationships.
*Process and do maintenance (add-ons, deletions, and substitutions) on customer’s orders.
*Provide knowledge and solution of our products, services, and added benefits to meet the customer’s needs.
*Prospect for new customers and keep DSM informed on progress.
*Answer customers inquiries relating to product information, pricing, delivery times, inventory on hand and general company information.
*Other tasks as assigned
Minimum Required Qualification:
We are looking for quality, motivated, and someone with serious ambition, who has what it takes to close sales and increase our market share.
• 2 years of broadline food service distribution OUTSIDE sales experience is preferred.
• 2 years prior experience in “cold calling” in applicable industry fields such as beverages, chemicals, restaurant equipment, etc.
• Demonstrated computer skills including proficiency with basic Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License, good driving record, and reliable personal transportation.
• Strong verbal communication required with customers as well as the inside sales team and sales management.
• Acute organization skills to meet constant deadlines and cutoffs.
• Attention to detail and able to handle multiple tasks.
• Great customer service skills.
• Communicates openly and accepts feedback.
We are a Drug Free Workplace. Applicants will be required to take a pre-employment drug test upon job offer.